In brief, FEMLISP has the following features:
- Unstructured grids in arbitrary space dimensions n \geq 0.
- Cells can be arbitrary products of simplices.
- Isoparametric and non-parametric cells
- Lagrange finite elements of arbitrary order
- Local and anisotropic mesh refinement
- Coupled problems on different-dimensional domain parts
- General variational formulation of PDE systems
- Several special PDE types:
- Time-dependent problems using Rothe’s method
- Geometric and algebraic multigrid methods
- Graphics (using Data Explorer, Gnuplot)
- Interactive environment