2.1.4 Common Lisp libraries.
Internally, FEMLISP uses the following Common Lisp libraries:
- ASDF from Daniel Barlow (and many others)
- The INFIX library from Mark Kantrowitz
- The BORDEAUX-THREADS library by Daniel Barlow
- The CLOSER-MOP library by Pascal Costanza
- The FIVE-AM library by Stelian Ionescu
- The CFFI library by Luis Oliveira
- The LPARALLEL library by James M. Lawrence
- The LFARM library by James M. Lawrence
- The CL-MPI library by Marco Heisig
- The CL-PPCRE library by Edi Weitz
Note that you should not have to care about installing any of those
libraries, if you are using the Common Lisp software manager Quicklisp
by Zach Beane as suggested in the following section.